[SCA-BMDL] My Latest Show! The Tales of Hoffman!

David Svoboda svoboda at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 26 13:50:01 EDT 2007

Hello, everyone! Here's the details of my latest show:

It's _The Tales of Hoffman_, by Jacques Offenbach. Here I play
Monsieur Crespel, a violin maker caring for his sick daughter Antonia,
and trying to shield her from the evil Dr. Miracle. We are performing
the opera in English, while preserving the original French in a few
songs (such as the famous Barcarolle).  Produced by Undercroft Opera,
and directed by Mary Beth Sederburg & Sally Denmeade. Details of the
show are here:

	http://www.undercroftopera.com/?page=home

I know the performance dates coincide with the last weekend of
Pennsic, but if you get home Sunday morning, you can still catch the
Sunday afternoon show!

Finally, I have some advance tickets available for sale...come see me
& you can see the show for a mere $15 ($10 for students & seniors).

~Dave