[SCA-BMDL] Retainers for Pennsic

Z T ziannatruylos at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 00:09:39 EDT 2007

To the Populace of the Barony Marche!

Thier Excellencies have made the schedule for
retainers that are needed for Pennsic.  I am putting a
huge call out to all of you.  We need to make Their
Excellencies feel  at ease this Pennsic.  Please
email me directly to schedule a time slot.  I can give
you more details on your shift as needed.  If you have
never retained before this is a great time to try it
out.  Its fun, exciting and a huge help to the Baron
and Baroness. You will to report to the Barony
Encampment unless instructed to otherwise.  But once
again - please contact me directly. There are a few
times that I will need more than one person - and if
you wanted to go as a pair to any scheduled time -
please let me know.

Also - you will see on there the Baronial Tent keeper.
 This is for all Fighters on the field and can be as
many people as we fit in there.  Shifts can be split
as needed.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Zianna beguy urdina de Zabaleta
Head Retainer

Pennsic Retaining Schedule:

Saturday July 28:
	3pm – 5pm
Friday Aug 3:
	7pm – 8pm
Saturday Aug 4:
	9am – 11am
	11am – 1pm
	1pm – 3 pm
	5pm – 7pm
	7pm  - 9pm
	9pm – 11pm (2 people please)

Sunday Aug 5:
8:30am – 10 am
	10am – 12 pm
	12pm – 2pm (Baron)
	12pm – 2pm (Baroness)
	2pm – 3pm
	5pm – 6pm
	6pm – 8pm
	8pm- 10pm
Baronial Tent Keeper (hours TBD)

Monday Aug 6:
	9:30 am– 11:30am
	11:30am – 130 pm
	5pm – 7pm
	7pm – 9pm
	9pm- 11pm
Baronial Tent Keeper 9:30 – thru battle end

Tuesday Aug 7:
	9:30am-11:30am
	11:30am - 1:30pm
	1:30pm-3:30pm
	5:30pm – 7:30pm
	7:30pm- 9:30pm
baronial Tent Keeper 930 – thru Battle End

Wednesday Aug 8:
	9:30am-11:30pm
	6:30pm – 8:00pm
	9:30pm – 11:30pm
baronial Tent Keeper – 930 – thru Battle End

Thursday Aug 9:
	Woods Battle – Already spoken for

Friday Aug 10:
	9:30am – 11:30am