[SCA-BMDL] Bog 3-Day Event

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Jul 17 22:48:12 EDT 2007

We had an exceptionally good time at the Bog 3-Day Event last Saturday.  Our congratulations go out to Don Christian who represented us in the 7 Pearls Fencing Tournament with grace, style, honor, and flair.  He also won the tournament.

We wish to thank those who retained for us, or who helped us with errands so that we might continue to stand in support of our fencing champion, or that we might fight ourselves for the greater glory of the Barony.  These gentles include Zianna, Catriona, Alaric, Shiro, Caellin, and Charles.

Our congratulations also go out to Antionette de la Croix, as she was sent to consider her elevation to the Noble Order of the Laurel.

In Service,

Byron and Ariella