[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic Commenting Meeting

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Fri Jul 13 11:08:05 EDT 2007

Greeting from Elsbeth Anne Roth!

I will be holding a pre-Pennsic heraldic commenting meeting this Sunday
starting at noon (at my house).  Not only will we be working on commenting
on submissions currently in process, but we will be finishing up any
submissions currently in process. So if have a heraldic submissions you
want to get ready and send in before Pennsic, feel free to bring it by.
This is also a good place to learn about device and name consulting.

My address is 1194 Firwood Dr, Mount Lebanon, PA 15243

Feel free to contact me for directions or to let me know you are coming.
Munchies during the day and dinner at night will be provided.

In service,

Elsbeth