[SCA-BMDL] Romance, intrigue and music at Pennsic

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 10:50:25 EDT 2007

Margot is working in the vineyard, and those passing soldiers think she looks pretty fine to them... A vengeful young wife plots against her villainous old husband... A swain praises his lady love's lustrous eyes...  The prophecies of the Sibyls are revealed... and then we all partake of fat goose and swill beer and wine at a tavern!  Who says renaissance choral music isn't lively and fun?

  The Debatable Choir invites you to experience all these things and more at our concert of a cappella music by the 16th century composer Orlando di Lasso on Monday, August 6th at 7 pm in the Performing Arts Pavilion at Pennsic.

  We hope we'll see you there!

Arianna of Wynthrope
  Director, the Debatable Choir

Karen Kasper

"I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"