[SCA-BMDL] Sewing at Kieran and Odriana's is CANCELLED

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 09:26:02 EDT 2007

Sewing for today is cancelled.  We've received no RSVPs and we're going to
take some time to recover from our 4th of July party yesterday.  Our home
will again be open for sewing next Sunday at the same time (3PM-8PM).
Please let me know if you're able to come to next week's sewing.

Have a fantastic day today and we hope to see you next week.

Odriana
-Frank Zappa