[SCA-BMDL] Demo in the Highlands -- April 21st

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 31 18:09:31 EST 2007

Greetings from Illadore!

Misty Highlands is putting on another demo to raise money for Relay for Life on April 21st. There will both a rapier tourney and a heavy weapons tournament. :)

Last year, Misty Highlands put on the demo and did a fantastic job! Everyone had a great time! If you're interested, please consider coming down and having a good time and raising money for a good cause.

Illadore