[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Thank You

Joyce and Jeff kaoz at zoominternet.net
Sat Jan 27 09:58:07 EST 2007

Thank you all for attending and making Our Twelfth Night a night to
remember. Our little canton has been jokingly referred to as "The Aquitaine
of Aethelmearc" and indeed we are rich, the company of good friends makes us
wealthy.
A special thank you to my helpers and artists.  The lovely programs printed
by our talented Fleur, Gianna.  Lady Marians design and production of the
beautiful Steltonwald napkins with the help of the "girls" Alessandra,
Bianca, and Bonita, and Countess Aiden.
Set up of  the hall  was done by Marian, Troy and Lucien. Thanks to Geoffrey
for toting stuff and putting up with me.
Kudos go out to the King & Queen of Misrule, Marian & Jacopo, what great
goofy monarchs. My "girls" and our timer Robert Marsden moved the gift
exchange along much to all our enjoyment. Thanks also to our attendees who
put up with our schemes and madness and enjoyed the evening.
Our beautiful Queen Morgan graced us and presented Lord Jack with his much
deserved AOA and our own Cassadoria was presented THE JEWEL OF AETHELMEARC,
to the jubilation of a "home town crowd".
All and all it was an evening to remember. Thank you.
In Service,
Aoibheil