[SCA-BMDL] Cookies and stuff at Odriana's - TONIGHT

Jennifer Strobel bradley2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 19 13:58:05 EST 2007

Come to my place to make cookies and other stuff to send off to our
friends who are so kindly serving with the military - Wolfgang
Gunthersohn and Lother Hugelman.

Things start at 7:00 p.m. and go until 10:00 p.m.  The address is 3000
Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101 and directions are available upon
request, or use your favoured mapping program.  The phone number is
412.486.0566 if you have questions or you get lost.

Bring yourself and anything that you want to have included in the
package.  I will provide munchies and the materials to make cookies and
cards.

Thank you!

Odriana vander Brugghe

-Frank Zappa