[SCA-BMDL] Calling all MOLs!

Z T ziannatruylos at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 10:08:57 EST 2007

To the populace of this great Barony:

I am requesting that any and all MOLs at large PLEASE
contact me off list in order to keep the barony list
of MOLs current.

I am also looking for a drop dead for my office.  Its
a great office to support and you have ring side seats
to witness the energic fighting of our superior
warriors.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Anyone wishing to become an MOL or learn more about
the duties and tasks of the office also get in contact
with me.  I currently have one MOL in training and
would love to have more.