[SCA-BMDL] youth combat at BMDL

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 08:17:11 EST 2007

After resurfacing from the mundane world, I hereby call a practice!

Ice dragon is creeping closer so shake off the dust and grab your weapons!
We have new fighters that need to be trained and sticks that need repadded!
Bring your supplies and your gear and come to the Sarah Heinz House Sunday  at 1
PM.

We can watch and learn from some of the best fighters in the  kingdom, fix
those old swords, get ready to authorize in a new weapons form and  and even get
killed by "that new fighter".

And hey, lets train a few new marshals too .....

YIS

Lady Zoe and Lord Konstantinos
412 287-8250