[SCA-BMDL] Great Performances

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Tue Feb 27 14:40:42 EST 2007

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Thanks for the heads up (I don't watch PBS too much anymore).
BTW -- the CD itself is pretty neat.  Songs are interspersed with the
reading of letters that Dowland wrote home while traveling around the
Continent.  It was fun to see him playing himself as the musical guest
on an early episode of "Studio 60" in that week's
episode-within-an-episode.