[SCA-BMDL] Fw: Sunday Gym Usage/Spring Bears

Joel Welling welling at psc.edu
Sat Feb 24 21:16:45 EST 2007

This is a forward of a message from Ariella that is currently blocked
because of list-foo issues- Maghnus

--------------

Two things: First, My apologies for the reversal (which was why I had
held off on announcing we were ousted from Sarah Heinz House) but the
good news is we have Sarah Heinz House back!    So please spread the
word that practice is back on for Sundays there through March (except as
below on March 11th).  And I will be prowling the front door from
1-1:30pm then lock it with the cell phone above for access.

Second, Spring Bears takes place /March/ 24th, not tomorrow!  As their
Majesties kindly informed Sir Maghnus who kindly informed us tonight,
the Aethelmearc website has the correct date, but the Althing has the
old event announcement before they discovered they couldn't get the site
that day.  Good thing we didn't drive up there!

See everyone for fighting Sunday,
In Service,
Ariella