[SCA-BMDL] Fw: Sunday Gym Usage/Spring Bears

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 23 21:02:37 EST 2007

Two things: First, My apologies for the reversal (which was why I had held =
off on announcing we were ousted from Sarah Heinz House) but the good news =
is we have Sarah Heinz House back!    So please spread the word that practi=
ce is back on for Sundays there through March (except as below on March 11t=
h).  And I will be prowling the front door from 1-1:30pm then lock it with =
the cell phone above for access.

Second, Spring Bears takes place /March/ 24th, not tomorrow!  As their Maje=
sties kindly informed Sir Maghnus who kindly informed us tonight, the Aethe=
lmearc website has the correct date, but the Althing has the old event anno=
uncement before they discovered they couldn't get the site that day.  Good =
thing we didn't drive up there!

See everyone for fighting Sunday,
In Service,
Ariella