[SCA-BMDL] Carpool to Purim Event

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Feb 25 11:09:30 EST 2007

Greeting All,

Elsbeth and I are planning to show up early at Purim (I'm in charge of
troll)
between 11am and 1130am.  In the interest of reducing the number of cars
that
show up, we'd like to offer two seats in our car for people who would like
show up early as well.  We live south of the city in Mt. Lebanon and would
be
willing to swing by to pick people up (Oakland, etc.).

We plan on staying for the whole event so we can drop you off at the end as
well.

Let either of us know if you're interested.

Alaric