[SCA-BMDL] OT: Help us Move?

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:51:34 EST 2007

Thanks for letting me take up some bandwidth with this!

Brandubh and I are moving to our new house on Saturday.  If you're not going
to the other dozen events that day, and you're willing to help haul, please
come to the old house around noon (322 N Euclid Ave, 15206), or drop me an
email or call for more details.

It's a great way to get your exercize in, and I promise pleasant company!
Dinner is on us (probably pizza or subs or Chinese or whatever everyone
wants).

Thanks again to everyone who's already agreed to help!  You're building
moving karma!

~Hilda
mka Krista

3815 Baytree St