[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Sunday fight practice at castle

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 09:44:05 EST 2007

Did I miss something?  Did the site kick us out permanently?

  Arianna

Cara & Char <caram at pitt.edu> wrote:
          Greetings all fighters!  I was waiting to see if Sarah Heinz House would reverse their decision, but they have not let me know yet.  So I currently have had to give the keys back and fighting practice is at our house, 755 Stonegate Dr. in Wexford this coming Sunday at 1pm.  Please let anyone know who might go to Sarah Heinz House.  Please call or email me with any questions (724-933-4661)
  In Service,
  Ariella

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer