[SCA-BMDL] Academy of St. Julian Thankyous and Lost & Found

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:04:17 EST 2007

I would like to thank everyone who came to the Academy of St. Julian, and
everyone who helped out and made it such a successful event.  Everyone
looked like they a good time, the classes were well attended and the ball
and hafla were great.  In particular I'd like to thank all of the
instructors for sharing their knowledge and making the event possible.
Special thanks also go to the BMDL Cook's Guild who outdid themselves yet
again and kept us all well-fed with excellent food!

There is one small item in the lost and found: a tiny metal button with a
floral pattern.  It is approximately 1/4" in diameter and looks as if it
came off of a shoe or a pouch, or possibly someone's garb.  If someone would
like to claim it, please let me know.  I will bring it along to the BMDL
officers' meeting on March 7th and the BMDL Barony meeting on March 14th.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped make the event a success!

Clemente de Warrewyk
autocrat, Academy of St Julian