[SCA-BMDL] Purim Event Reservations

Pam Bolkovac pmb_pa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 19:13:11 EST 2007

Hi,

I've been getting a number inquires regarding the
remaining space for Purim.  The event is just over 80%
full now.  So there is still time to get in your
reseverations.  However, reservations close this
Friday.
The feast is $7 for adults, $4 for 5-12 and under 5
free.   Send your reservation to me:
Pam Bolkovac
372 Ambard Ave
Pittsburgh PA 15202

By the way, if you have sent me an e-mail about the
event and I have not replied, please resend it.  For
some reason,  my spam filter has decided all e-mails
from AOL, NetZero and a couple of other providers are
automatically spam.  So I might have missed it.

Cassandra