[SCA-BMDL] more Canterbury Tales event stuff

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Thu Feb 15 15:55:20 EST 2007

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Some more advanced notice for the Canterbury Tales event.
I have been asked by THL Michelina, the autocrat, to send out a notice
for her, since she no longer has access to personal email where works.
Lady Michelina is looking for tavern wenches to help convey food from
the kitchen.  She has some folks already, but is looking for additional
assistance.  Her number is in the Dark Pages, if you want to contact
her directly, or you can send email to me and I will relay the message
to her (note that I will be unavailable from March 10-18 because of
Gulf Wars).
We thank you in advance.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson