[SCA-BMDL] greetings from Zoe

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 10:19:51 EST 2007

As your regional youth marshal, I am thrilled there has been such an influx
of new fighters. However, as always, we sometimes run short of gear as folks
just "show up" and we can't find legal things to fit.

I want to start by thanking Arianna, Andreas, Kate and Kazi for pitching in
and helping armour the fighters.
Now its your turn. Not that I want to carry around any more stuff but, here
is my annual plea.

If you have any spare hockey helmets, gloves, shin guards, arm  guards,
elbows, gorgets, shoulders, small light leather gloves  they would be much
appreciated.

I will be at The Washington Demo, and practice on Feb 25. Or drop me a  line.

YIS

Lady Zoe

PS Thanks to Sir Graedwyn for authorizing, Lady Ariella, and Sir Kadon for
teaching and all my up and coming marshals in training!