[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:25:04 EST 2007

Greetings All,

Barony Meeting this month will be this week on Wednesday the 14th of
February, starting at 8:00 on CMU campus in Porter Hall 100.  As usual I
encourage you to email me in advance with items to go on the docket for the
meeting.

Additionally this month barony meeting will feature nominations for our next
Baron and Baroness.  If you are unable to make it to the meeting you are
welcome to send a proxy with your nomination for the next Baron and
Baroness.  If need be, you may email me with your proxy nomination and I
will read it at the meeting.

In Service,
Brandubh, Comet Pursuivant