[SCA-BMDL] ISO Short Order Cooks and Kitchen Help

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 6 17:22:05 EST 2007

Greetings from Margaret Makafee, Head Cook for the Canterbury Tales event,

I'm looking for a few good cooks. I'm looking for cooks of two varieties:
short order cooks who can make good omelets, french toast, steaks and
fritters, and general kitchen help.

If you are interested in either of these roles, please contact me
privately!  If you are interested in short order in particular, and want to
learn how to make these things, please contact me privately (I'll be happy
to run a private class prior to the event).

Thanks all!

toodles, margaret