[SCA-BMDL] Legion of Jackus seeks new fighters

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 11:42:10 EST 2007

We fight for the honour of Aethelmearc

The Legion of Jackus is currently seeking brave and
honourable souls to join our ranks and defend the
fruitful and fertile lands of our beloved Aethelmearc.
Our units is based in the Barony Marche, our members
attend the Barony Marche fighter practice weekly.

We seek out new fighters to join our ranks, we will
help you to train and become better soldiers in the
King's Army.

Join us, and fight with your honourable cousins!

We seek able bodied Fighters; Spears, Shields, Axes,
Warhammers and Combat Archers to honour our Most Noble
King and Queen.

e-mail: Legion_of_Jackus at Yahoo.com

Yours in service to the Crown,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir of Glen Shaw