[SCA-BMDL] The Legion of Jackus is seeking You?

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 08:49:22 EST 2007

The Legion of Jackus is currently seeking brave and
honourable souls to join our ranks and defend the
fruitful and fertile lands of our beloved Aethelmearc.

Join us, and fight with your honourable cousins!

We seek able bodied Fighters; Spears, Shields, Axes,
Warhammers and Combat Archers to honour our Most Noble
King and Queen.

At the BMDL fighter practice today seek out Lord Jack,
Glen or Talon

e-mail: Legion_of_Jackus at Yahoo.com
List Server: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jackus/
MySpace: http://groups.myspace.com/LegionofJackus