[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [bmdl-fencing] FWD: Illadore's Party -- directions need fixed.

C.J. Showers cayeux at verizon.net
Fri Feb 2 15:49:43 EST 2007

----- Original Message ----- =

From: Monica Gaudio =

To: bmdl-fencing at yahoogroups.com =

Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 1:54 PM
Subject: [bmdl-fencing] FWD: Illadore's Party -- directions need fixed.

Can someone please forward this to the BMDL list -- there's =

apparently some confusion about the directions and I can't post until =

later tonight!
Thanks!

--------------

Re:Written Directions =

Take your best route to I-79. Get off at the Wexford Exit (#73). =

If you're coming from the South, Turn Right onto PA-910. =

If you're coming from the North, Turn Left onto PA-910. =

Go 0.3 miles and turn left onto Mingo Rd. Go 1.1 miles, turn left on =

to Stonegate. The Castle is approximate 0.2 miles on your left.

I'll try to get signs up. =

Thanks!! :)
Illadore

--- In steelbonnet at yahoogroups.com, "Monica Gaudio" <rani23 at ...> =

wrote:

Kestrel, I think you're right -- they worded it kind of weird. (I =

took the directions from the BMDL Schola last November.)

I'll see if we can get a SCA signs up. :)

Illadore

--- In steelbonnet at yahoogroups.com, "bosun_tom" <bosun_tom@> wrote:

> Hey all! I'm looking for some clarifications of directions, so that =

> don't get any more Lost than I already am. Specifically:
> =

> --- In steelbonnet at yahoogroups.com, Monica Gaudio <rani23@> wrote:
> >
> > Directions:
> > Take your best route to I-79. Get off at the Wexford Exit (#73). =

If you =

> > came from I-79 S, turn Right, if you came from I-79N, Turn Left =

onto =

> > PA-910 (Orange Belt), Go 0.3 miles and turn left onto Mingo Rd. =

Go 1.1 =

> > miles, turn left on to Stonegate. The Castle is approximate 0.2
> miles on =

> > your left.
> =

> Looking at the map, it looks like the bit about which way to turn =

onto
> PA-910 is backwards. For example, I'm coming from WV, so from the
> south, which means I'm on I-79N, and google maps seems to show a =

right
> hand turn onto 910. Is there something going on there that doesn't
> show up on the map?
> =

> Thanks, and hope to see y'all tomorrow!
> =