[SCA-BMDL] OT Reminder: New Year's Eve open house

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 19:53:22 EST 2007

Here at the last minute, I find myself wanting to
attend this party, but wondered if anyone going might
have room in their car for one more person.  I don't
mind what time you're going, early or late, but please
let me know via private e-mail if I can ride there
with you.  Thanks very much...

Mistress Kris Gilibari

--- "Michael B. Greenstein" <greenstein at earthlink.net>