[SCA-BMDL] New Years Sewing and Revel in Steltonwald :)

Stellagrace75 at aol.com Stellagrace75 at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 08:59:57 EST 2007

Please join us New Years Eve and New Years Day if you are so inclined to
travel to the wilds of Steltonwald-
for some good food, drink and sewing if  you feel like it. Charles,
Wolfgang and myself will be home - we will be  sewing and we have plenty
of food and goodies to share. And...we have air  mattresses and blankets
should you have a little too much cheer :) the sofa  and love seat are
also fair game LOL.

We will start our celebration  around 8pm New Years Eve. New Years Day...any
time after 12 noon.
Everyone is
welcome!

A Happy and Safe New Year to  all!

Marian

if you need information or directions feel free to email or call me
412-671-5345