[SCA-BMDL] Fight practice this Sunday

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Wed Dec 26 14:31:27 EST 2007

Greetings all fighters!  We would like to have practice Sunday 1pm-5pm but at our castle (since the warehouse is not now available).  Please mapquest 755 Stonegate Dr. Wexford PA 15090 for directions or call 724-933-4661.  Master Brendan may be painting in the Great hall so we have to check on fencing availability, but we think it's a good bet we can have room for fencers, too (at least most areas won't have scaffolding).  And archers will be there at 11am, so please come usher in the New Year and fight with us!
In Service,
Byron and Ariella