[SCA-BMDL] Winter Practice Site

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:17:27 EST 2007

Greetings,

I sadly have to let everyone know that the Warehouse on Liberty Ave in the
Strip District that we have been using for winter fighting, fencing and
Archery practice has been sold and that we no longer have use of that site.
While the archers were shooting on Sunday, the rental agent stopped in and
informed us that the building had been sold, and that we could no longer
have use of it.  He did mention that he may have another warehouse that he
may be able to allow us to use, but had no definite information at that
time.

Brandubh