[SCA-BMDL] Correction RE: OT - Emergency help request

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 10 16:51:44 EST 2007

Correct address for Lady Muirghein is wzrdsgirl at yahoo.com - the post below
has a typo.  Sorry.

Kazi

  _____

From: sca-bmdl-bounces at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
[mailto:sca-bmdl-bounces at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of KaziBrionSCA
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 11:06 AM
To: 'BMDL list'
Cc: wzrdsgirl at yahoo.com
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] OT - Emergency help request

Greetings to the barony from Kazi:

Muirghein the Archer has a friend who came down with cancer and is
undergoing chemo.  To that effect, she has asked me to help her quell the
Dust Bunny Rebellion in his apartment (so it's clean and doesn't bother his
weakened immune system).  I realize this isn't the most convenient time of
the year...but if one *more* person among us could spare a bit of time and
energy, it would be much appreciated and turn our effort to a one-day
campaign.

Time and place:  December 14th during the day (9:30 or 10 to 2pm, or
thereabouts), in Blawnox.  For directions, please email Muirghein at
wzrdgirl AT yahoo.com.

I am asking on her behalf, since she is using public access computers and
isn't on this list.

Thank you all,

Kazi