[SCA-BMDL] OT: Sauder entertainment center offered to good home

Michael B. Greenstein greenstein at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 9 15:35:53 EST 2007

Greetings, all, from Michael Alewright and Katherine Sinclaire.  We have upgraded our television (whoops, sorry, "entertainment system") and need to get rid of our Sauder entertainment center.  The unit is 6' wide and has a depth of 16.25".  It is five-foot-something in height.  It has room for a large conventional television set, adjustable shelves on either side, and a cabinet beneath the television set for video storage.

It's a bit scratched and worn and no longer radiates shining newness, but it remains solid.  It has already been moved once, and will have to be at least partly disassembled to get it down our stairs.  We offer it free to a good home, provided that you can transport it.

Any takers?

- Michael and Katherine.