[SCA-BMDL] Aethelmearc Brewers Roundtable at Agincourt Event, Oct 20, BMDL

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:25:57 EDT 2007

Greetings from Brandubh O Donnghaile,

I will host a Brewing Round table at the Agincourt Event held on October
20th in the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands just outside of Pittsburgh
PA.  Agincourt was a battle between the invading British army and the French
forces in Northern France in the vicinity of Calais in Fall of 1415.  The
Theme for the round table will then be "Early 15th Century Beverages and
their Uses in England and France."  We will draw upon 14th and 15th Century
sources from both countries, both for recipes of beverages and for a
comparative look at how these beverages were used in food production, and
any other period uses that you know that don't involve ingestion.

If you have samples, please bring them along for tasting.  I look forward to
seeing you there.

In Service,
Brandubh O Donnghaile,
Aethelmearc Brewers Guild Head South,