[SCA-BMDL] (no subject)

flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:50:57 EDT 2007

niallsmagickiss at comcast.net writes:
>So please refresh my memory,  when are the meetings for the barony? A&S? instrumental music?
>Choir?  Hopefully I'll finally be able to participate in things around here!
Hi Ilene.
Sorry about the job...
You might want to check out the barony website, it has schedules/locations for
most all the barony activities.
http://www.debatablelands.org
and specifically:
http://www.debatablelands.org/meetings.html

If you can't get there for some reason, let me know and i'll forward
the information.

--
flip
Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies - Another time,