[SCA-BMDL] Sewing with the Princess

Stellagrace75 at aol.com Stellagrace75 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 20:54:51 EDT 2007

Good Gentles of BMDL and associated Cantons and any other  interested
parties,

Our Prince and Princess Illish and Duncan, heirs  to the throne of the
beautiful Sylvan Kingdom of Aethelmearc are in need of  your help and
your fair company.

Princess Illish will be visiting with  us in the Canton of Steltonwald
this Sunday at the Economy Grange, 2802  Conway Walrose Road, Baden
(the same place we have fighter practice) for the  purposes of an
afternoon of sewing. We will be helping with their coronation  garb
and possibly some favors. This will be this Sunday August 26,  2007
commencing at 11:00 am till ???

This is a good opportunity to  meet our Princess if you haven't yet
become acquainted. Come join us for this  rather impromptu sewing.
This might also be a good time to come with projects  and ideas for
regalia as the new reign will soon be upon us and it is always  nice
to have fresh things for a new reign.

We will have snacks  available but if you feel the need to bring
something additional it would be  welcome!

If you have any questions or need directions to the grange  please
contact me via email - stellagrace75 at ... or phone - my cell  is
412-671-5345

Thank you!
YIS
Lady Marian of  Steltonwald

ps...we are dressing mundanely for this - comfy clothes!
i  will be bringing sewing machines and other implements but if you
like you may  bring your own