[SCA-BMDL] Pitt Demo

Glen Jenness physiea at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:55:05 EDT 2007

It's almost time again for the anual University of Pittsburgh Student Activities Fair demo!
  It'll be in the afternoon on Sunday August 26th.  I've reserved us an open space for both heavy weapons and fencing, and we should have access to a table to display some A&S stuff.  I'm still waiting to hear back on what time we should show up and get evertything set up, but as soon as I know this, I'll post it and let you guys know.
  This is a great opertunity to try and recruit new people into the Barony, so come on out and lend a hand!
  Hope to see you there!
  YIS
  Lord Richardt von Wien