[SCA-BMDL] BMDL April 29th Sunday practice

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 26 23:31:59 EDT 2007

Greetings all fighters!  As far as I know, the possible marshalls for this =
Sunday's heavy weapons practice are going to Blackstone Raids and will not =
be back by Sunday practice, so it is cancelled.  Please pass the word on to=
 anyone you know who intended to go.  I will be at Crown the following week=
end but will see if I can find someone to run practice for that Sunday, May=
 6th.  Please email or call me with any questions: 724 933 4661.
In Service,
Ariella