[SCA-BMDL] Re: SCAdian needs a room near CMU

Raye Gomez jgomez at mills.edu
Tue Apr 24 12:18:04 EDT 2007

Hello everyone!

Just some clarifications...

.... I do not waffle! *innocent look* No really, Staffan so forgot to
tell Illadore that the reason I might not go to Pennsic is because I
might not get the time off of work. *cries* So, I'm playing this by ear.

I'd like to introduce myself a little more. Yes, I am a new fencer (by
new I mean I've been playing almost a year now). I am authorized in the
West, so I'm not sure what that means over there (whether or not I can
play in tournaments). I would really like to know who's in the local
group by CMU so I can hopefully go to practices and the like. I'm a
little nervous about moving across the country, since I've never done it
before, but I'm sure a new SCA family will make me comfortable in no
time. *huggles everyone*.

So just let me know if you have any questions or the like. I'll just be
here frantically trying to finish my last semester of college.

Cheers!
Vettoia
aka Raye