[SCA-BMDL] Question Regarding Scrolls

inwitari1 inwitari1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 12:01:07 EDT 2007

Hi all! Just a quick question about the post regarding some award
scrolls that, I believe, are still being held. I noticed Micolina's
(although I think the name was misspelled on the list as Michelina) AOA
scroll that she received at Crown Tourney was mentioned. I am trying to
get in touch with her now to let her know about this, however, she does
not easily have access to email. So if the poster of this message would
like, you may contact me offlist, and I will make sure she gets your
information and can contact you