[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Elections

Dina Youtz dina.youtz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:29:43 EDT 2007

Arabella here.  I have been in the SCA for almost 10 years, most of that
having been spent in the Debatable Lands.  Wolfgang has been in around the
same about of time, but calling home to Ansteorra, the Middle, and finally
the Debatable Lands.  Wolfgang and I have a variety of SCA interests some of
which include fencing, service, autocrating, archery, cooking, and period
refreshments (ok, Wolfie would kill me if I didn't mention his love of beer
and how awesome the Debatable Lands is to have such talented and generous
brewers!).

One of our goals as Baron and Baroness is to see the barony grow and
flourish.  At the same time I would like to see the Barony reclaimed as the
"People's Republic" or the "People's Barony".  This means different things
to everyone but to me it means that the barony is for the people in it and
that is reflected in all aspects of the SCA, especially how issues are
handled.  We have tremendous love and pride for our barony and those who
make it so great.  We will work hard to show the world what an amazing place
the Debatable Lands are.

Please feel free to email myself or Wolfgang directly if you want to discuss
anything further or have addition comments or questions.

In Service,
Arabella MacGrath (and Wolfgang Gunthersohn)