[SCA-BMDL] Sunday practice indoors

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 13 22:11:59 EDT 2007

Greetings all fighters!  I was waiting until the weather forecast was fairl=
y certain, but it sounds like it will be too cold to hold practice at Washi=
ngton Blvd this coming Sunday the 15th.  I would like to have all intereste=
d fighters come fight here at the castle, 755 Stonegate Dr., Wexford, 15090=
, starting at 1pm.   Please call me for directions or any other questions! =
 Let anyone know who is not on this list, as I am posting this fairly late.
Hope to see you there!
In Service,
Ariella