[SCA-BMDL] Arts and Sciences at Baronial Investiture!

Saskia van Ouwater saskiavanouwater at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:09:51 EDT 2007

Good afternoon all-

I will be organizing an Arts and Sciences display at the Baronial
Investiture Event in June.  Having spoken with all the potential future
Excellencies, I would like to announce that the display will have a theme:
Baronial Pride!  Whether this involves the use of the Comet, or the Baronial
colors, or just some other manifestation of your Baronial pride is up to
you.  I know that this Barony is rich in talent; please share yours with us
at Investiture!  Investiture is slated for June 9, so you have plenty of
time to cook up something wonderful.  It has yet to be decided whether this
is a display or a competition, so bring your best work!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Saskia van Ouwater
BMDL Minister of Arts ad Sciences