[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Pennsic Camp Fundraiser

Clemente de Warrewyk warrewyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:34:18 EDT 2007

Greetings from the BMDL Pennsic Land Agent!

This notice has been cross-posted, so I apologize to those who receive it
twice.

I have gotten approval to have a bake sale at War Practice to raise funds
for the BMDL Camp at Pennsic.  In order to make this work, we'll need lots
of baked goods to sell.  I'd like to ask anyone who is planning on camping
with the Barony to bake something for the sale.  If you're not camping with
us, but still would like to donate baked goods, that's fine too.  :-)  We
also need volunteers to help run the sale.  Anyone interested in either
donating baked goods or manning the table should contact either myself or
Lady Arabella MacGrath.  We will both be at Barony meeting tonight.

Baking things in advance is OK, because I have a chest freezer in which to
store everything until War Practice.

Also, I'd like to remind anyone planning to camp with the Barony at Pennsic
this year that pre-registration is open.  (http://www.pennsicwar.org)  You
must pre-register in order to camp with the Barony.  When registering,
choose Debatable Lands as the name of the group you're camping with.  Then
send me an email at warrewyk at gmail.com to let me know the following:

* The dimensions of your tent
* How far any ropes extend beyond the base of the tent
* Who you would like to camp near (or away from)
* When you'll be arriving at Pennsic (if you know at this point)

Please keep in mind that this year there is a mandatory $15 fee for everyone
camping with the Barony (excluding Polyhymnia).  This is to cover consumable
goods such as propane for the shower, firewood, and water & ice for the
communal water cooler.

Finally, anyone who is planning on camping with the Barony this year should
sign up for the BMDL camp email list at
http://eclecsia.org/mailman/listinfo/bmdl-pennsic_eclecsia.org
  The list will be used to distribute important news and announcements
regarding the camp.

In Service,
Clemente de Warrewyk
mka Matt Zofchak