[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Elections (was: Barony Meeting)

Tujague Gordon tujague.g at mellon.com
Tue Apr 10 12:33:28 EDT 2007

The ballots have all been stuffed and mailed.
You should all receive them in the next few days (assuming you live in
the BMDL still).

The Ballots are to be turned in no later than the May barony meeting.
The Ballot box will be brought to the May meeting.  The committee and
officers (not on the Ballot) will be counting them after the meeting.

Please be aware that some children (those legally under the age of 17)
may receive a ballot as the names and addresses did not designate age.
Please do NOT fill those out and send them in.

Alonzio