[SCA-BMDL] First Friday gaming and scribal

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 14:10:37 EDT 2007

This Friday, April 6th, we will once again hold gaming and scribal night from 7:30 to 10:00 pm.

  The theme for this month's scribal workshop is "Beginners' Night."  Anyone who's ever thought that they'd like to try illumination or calligraphy, come on over!  I'll have scroll blanks you can paint (scroll paper with unpainted capitals and borders already inked, just paint-by-number without the numbers), and calligraphy and illumination supplies you can borrow for the evening.

  Call 412-361-6191 or reply to this email if you need directions or more information.

  Arianna of Wynthrope
  716 North Saint Clair Street
  East Liberty

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer