[SCA-BMDL] practice today

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Apr 1 09:48:31 EDT 2007

Greetings all Heavy fighters!  I am planning on showing up today since this=
 morning's forecast for this afternoon is "cloudy with possible thundershow=
ers".  I'll be at the Washington Blvd site and the gravel path will not be =
muddy for fighting, so let us hope for some rain-free time.  =

Another good reason to try to fight today is next Sunday is Easter.  I will=
 be out of town Easter Sunday and but will try to find a marshall if there =
are enough interested fighters to have practice.
In Service,
Ariella