[SCA-BMDL] Winter Fighter Practice

thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 25 11:19:18 EDT 2006

The Incipient Shire of Gryffyns Keep is once again happy to announce the start of indoor fighter practices at the 630 plum industrial court, Pittsburgh, PA 15239 site on Wednesday’s from 6:30pm until 9:30pm or so. All are welcome to attend. Space usually leads into a all night bearpit, but there is room to break off into one-one slow work or instruction. Anyone with questions is free to contact me at (412) 398-3808. Thanks a bunch and hope to see you folks there!

YIS
Thomas Lestrange

1.	Take I-376 E to Monroeville.

2.	Take the US-22 E exit on the left towards Murrysville and merge on to William Penn Hwy. / US-22

3.	After 1.7 miles turn Right onto PA-286 / Golden Mile Hwy.

4.	After 1.8 miles at 4th. Red Light turn Right onto New Texas Road.

5.	Make your first left as you come to the top of a short hill.

6.	Building 600 is the first building on your left, and our Door is around the back of the building on the opposite side from where you first see the building.