[SCA-BMDL] Dark Pages / Website Update Proposal

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 18:28:26 EDT 2006

The Dark Pages are already available for download from the barony website.  Go to www.debatablelands.org, click on "A History of the Debatable Lands" and then look for the thid section down, which says "A copy of the Dark Pages can be downloaded here..."

  That version is about 18 months old and has many outdated addresses and phone numbers, but it's the most recent one published to the best of my knowledge.

  Arianna

Donald Firesmith <donald_firesmith at hotmail.com> wrote:
  All,
As a new person to the Barony, I would find it very useful to incorporate
the dark pages into the Barony website so that it can be updated on a
semi-real-time basis (the link I recently received got me a June 2005 copy)
and also to have a photograph associated with everyone's contact
information. There are enough people that it is difficult to place names
with faces. I would be willing to volunteer to do this if it is okay with
those in charge. I have considerable experience with websites having
produced a 1,100 page informational website. How do I do to formally
propose this and hopefully get it approved?
Wulf Feuerschmied von Bern

Donald Firesmith
Chairperson, OPF Repository Organization
http://www.opfro.org
http://www.donald-firesmith.com

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer