[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting Wednesday, Sept 13 - IN GARB

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:14:30 EDT 2006

Brandubh has asked me to remind everyone that Barony Meeting is Tomorrow,
Wednesday, Sept 13th.  It is at 8pm in Porter 100 on CMU's campus, as usual.
  Please contact him at donnghaile <at> gmail.com to get on the docket.

As a reminder, September Barony meeting is when new people show up, so
please come in garb.  Also, if you ar a guild head, please plan on briefly
(2 min or less) explaining your guild.

Thanks!
~Hilda

PS: I will be taking reservations at Barony Meeting for Coronation.  There
are still Lo-Board spaces left!