[SCA-BMDL] Memorial Tea for Serena's Mother/Alonzio's Grandmother (fwd)

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Sat Sep 9 22:11:33 EDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:59:02 -0400
From: "Tujague, Vicki" <Vicki.Tujague at county.allegheny.pa.us>
To: 'Monica Cellio' <cellio at pobox.com>
Subject: Memorial Tea for Serena's Mother/Alonzio's Grandmother

Monica,

Please put this out on the Baronial information path. So many folks know
Gordon or me and many knew Geneva. I thought this would be the best way to
put out the word.

Vicki Tujague (Serena)

On Saturday, Sept. 30th, there will be a mundane memorial tea for Geneva
Tujague, who died August 16th. She was Serena's mother and Alonzio's
grandmother. Geneva loved being taken to tea houses, so we thought this a
fitting memorial. All are welcome, whether you knew Geneva or not. We are
making this a shared remembering with everyone who has lost a mother or
grandmother.  If you have such a loss, bring a small personal momento to
place on a table as a symbol of remembering.

High Tea will be served at 2pm

Please wear bright colors. Geneva loved color, especially red and purple.
She detested black and made me promise nobody would wear black for her
memorial.

2917 Brevard Ave.

Brentwood, 15227 (South Hills, off Brownsville Rd.)

412-8818559

RSVP is very important. We need to know how many we are feeding. This is a
full meal of finger foods and desserts.